The Sage

The Truth is not out there.... The Truth is inside. It's never been anywhere else. FIND IT! Be Free!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

#Sage #Advice From #God's #Information #Network


Sage...
So here's the sage: I could post (and I do, and I will) lots of information, intel, about what's going on in the world. The kinda things the MSM cannot tell you. But here it is - I already know these things.
Ok?
I don't need any articles or videos or channeled messages or readings or ayahuasca.... I just know these things.
I don't need anyone else telling me what my own soul is saying.... I hear it myself. I feel the pulse of the world.
Don't you!?
I feel it.
And so should you.
The messages are for encouragement. Confirmation - NO you're not crazy and you're NOT alone! For strengthening the embodiment cord by pouring this information into the world. For Charging the atmosphere so that others may be nourished and strengthened.
The information is not to TEACH you!
SageYou should already know.
And if you don't, Stop everything... Be still.... Be quiet... Calm down and LITERALLY let every little everything go. Put your clinched fists out to your sides and open them as if you're releasing hands full of sand.... And just let it go. Give up!
Take a deep sigh. And Fucking Give Up. And then say, "Ok.... Show me..."
Do Not Think.
Just be still and let every little every go. The world will not stop, everything will go on without you for a moment.
THIS is ascension. This is how you do it. Listen!!! Until you know.
It will not be "knowledge", it will be feeling! You'll just know.
It is not easy. But it is the way.
Sage!

No comments:

Post a Comment