The Sage

The Truth is not out there.... The Truth is inside. It's never been anywhere else. FIND IT! Be Free!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Soldiers On A Mission

I finally realize why I never have the means to help anyone out - not even my own children and my own people.
I'm not here to do anything for you.
I'm not here to make it better.
And I'm certainly not here to bail you out!
I'm here to keep your ass moving thru all the shit until you figure out that THIS is what we're here to do! Change the goddamn world simply by being here and holding a vibration that no one else can or will!
We're here to carry and then PROCESS shit that no one else can handle so that we can get in on this cosmic synchronicity of ascending into an entirely new frequency of existence!!!
We're here to help!
We're here on a mission!

That's why our lives won't seem to pan out.
We're not here to live our own lives!

So to all my children I say - "Buck Up Soldier!!!"

The more you begin to notice this for yourselves, the easier and more exciting it gets to be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment