The Sage

The Truth is not out there.... The Truth is inside. It's never been anywhere else. FIND IT! Be Free!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Work & Laziness

Work/Curse

Live/Freedom

I always felt a sense of "guilt" and "laziness" over the deeply underlying fact that I did NOT wanna "work" in the traditional sense.


Now I know why I've always felt that way!


Work is a curse.


Living your authentic life is NOT work! It's living!


I was not wrong. Or lazy for that. I just didn't understand the mechanics of it. Now I'm beginning to.


Petsmart is not a job. It's an arena for me to be my authentic self.


School is the same way - I don't have to work at it, it comes naturally to me. Not all school comes naturally! But when I'm in school learning what I love, what I feel... then it just flows, and I do very well.


Because this is where I'm supposed to be.


"Work" in the true sense, is that edge, that place of transition, from ego-living to soul-living. Awareness. Work is the hump you must get over from one realm into the other. "Inner work".


Whatever you can do passionately and with a sense of joy and satisfaction is not work, yet nonetheless productive and beneficial to all!





More and more, the lines of separation from "the world" at large, and "the universe", the soul-life, are becoming clearer and precisely defined.


Its not wrong. It is indeed a different world. My world. The real world. Eternity.






In invite you to get disturbed! Question yourself. Find yourself.... Your true self.... Your true purpose.... Your joy.


Stop living in fear. Be who you are! The whole universe needs you....

No comments:

Post a Comment