The Sage

The Truth is not out there.... The Truth is inside. It's never been anywhere else. FIND IT! Be Free!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Accept

Accept who you are.
You may have become a stranger to yourself over the years of "growing up"... I know I did!
And it has taken over half a lifetime to journey full circle and meet myself as an old friend.
I'm really cool!
I love me!
I LIKE me!
I missed me....
I'm proud of the journey I've made.
I've accepted who I am...

And there's no glory in it.... No fan-fare, no parade, no fireworks, no award, no ceremony.... Just acceptance.
I don't have to strive to make an impact, or change the world, or myself, or anyone else...
I just have to be here, and be me. Its natural, its familiar, its real.... Its what everybody in my path needs from me.
Whatever I do, however I do it, I'm just me....
No labels.
No documents.
No affiliations.
Just Keris.
Some can't accept that its that simple and so they hide themselves with labels....
Just like in the book of Genesis, who told you you were naked?
You were perfect the way you were but you doubted that and hid, and thus began the pain of trying to earn acceptance that was already freely given....

Accept it.
You're free.
Be you.
You ARE the change, you ARE the shift, you ARE the one....  Its you.
(Genesis 3:9,10,11)

No comments:

Post a Comment