The Sage

The Truth is not out there.... The Truth is inside. It's never been anywhere else. FIND IT! Be Free!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Power to Enforce

Ultimately, the one who rules is the one who has the POWER TO ENFORCE the rules.
That one - in this 3 dimensional matrix - is the one who can inflict the most horror or pain.
How many moms have no control over their kids?  This is because these moms don't have the physical strength to dominate.  When dad comes home, the kids run in terror!  Because when HE swings a belt, it hurts for weeks!!!!!!
Pain & fear.
Name those who did not rule by pain & fear.......
What's my motivation to listen, follow, adhere, obey.... If there are no consequences...??
What's my motivation.....?
What is my motivation?
Who rules me?
Whom do I rule over...?

No comments:

Post a Comment