The Sage

The Truth is not out there.... The Truth is inside. It's never been anywhere else. FIND IT! Be Free!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bane of Existence

Until you have spent at least one lifetime becoming or being the BANE of your own existence, you will not truly know compassion.

That is some heavy, nasty shit right there. Literally.
It sounds like some opinionated crap that you'd see at OTWAM!
But it is not an opinion. It is a legitimate message - the content of True Inner Sense.

We have spent an "Era" trying desperately to shove it all inside..... hold it all in - our truest of primal natures, our evil, our SIN.... Our imbalances, diseases, our fears.....
We've made laws and rules.... Prisons and execution.... Drugs and therapies....
We've TRIED SO HARD to control it!!!!
To MASTER it!!!!!

But it is now about to EXPLODE all over us like a cancerous tumor. The END of an Era....

We've tried to "Be Good". And we cannot. Because the "we" that are trying so hard to be "good", is NOT the real "we"!
It is our illusionary self. Our Program. Our "Emoticon". Our AI.
It is NOT real and therefore is not capable of creating good.
Artificial Intelligence, even contained within an authentic biological form, cannot achieve GODHOOD. CHRISTEDNESS. Good.......

We have spent and entire Era..... as a species.... trying to hold all the bad at bay....
And it has not worked.

There is only one solution and it has been the same solution for all eternity - Let go.
Stop trying to be something you're not.
BE EVIL!!!
Let evil run its course. Yes, even in YOU.
King Solomon did....

We do not need to be protected from evil.
"Karma" cannot sort itself out and find balance while we blindly and madly try to "assist" it and control it so that no one gets hurt!!!

We are TERRIFIED that it is wrong to hurt!!!!!!!
And it is not.

Hey!!! What a coincidence - It's EASTER SEASON!!!
The season that supposedly Jesus is the reason for.
Did you get the message at all..............?????

SUFFERING!!!!!!!
DYING!!!!!!!
SURRENDERING!!!!!!
LETTING GO!!!!!

When the texts about the Christ refer to having no original sin, it simply means that Christed energy has no Karma to sort out. No "tendencies" or inherited genetic malfunctions or imbalances that would create any "human issues" - referred to in this text as "sin" - to battle with, overcome, or be forgiven for.
The only battle the Christ engaged was a battle of belief, a battle of thoughts, a battle of the mind.... A battle to maintain the original Truth.
On the one hand.

On the other hand, how could this "man" possibly carry the sin of the whole world with NO EXPERIENCE whatsoever!?!?!?!?

I say that the man used to exemplify the whole story of "the Christ" - Jesus - was the result of several incarnations. Incarnations that are documented in this collection of stories that is commonly called The Bible, or the Tanakh.
I say that "Jesus" was Adam (I am the Alpha...) .... Pharoah.... Lot's wife... Samson.... or maybe Jezebel... Saul.... the Assyrian King.... or the Babylonian Queen Ishtar.... one of the many lying prophets.... a leper who was cast out of the Temple... Job.... and then Jesus (and the Omega....)  No one comes to the Father except by me (the way he did...!)
This is what he meant when he said "I am the Way...."
This is what it means to be able to say "I am the Truth..." (I kid you not! This is the true way to GOD!)
This is the only way you can ever say "I am the Life......."
Because you've lived it!
LIFE.
You played the whole game.

Have you played the whole game yet?
How bout a little "lifetime" game of Jumanji??
You have to finish the game..... It will not go away till you do. There are no shortcuts.

I know its scary.
And I realize that while this Truth is for everyone, this Message is not.
Not all are in need of hearing it.
I needed to hear it!
It clears up a lot for me!
It helps me to understand and embrace my current life - a life that just makes no sense whatsoever, by anyone's standards!  The more I embrace "my dark side", my inner sinner, my evil tendencies.... the more I realize that those things are NOT who or what I want to be. I've had to be a really bad person sometimes.... The bane of my own existence.... And feel that pain. And realize I hated who I was SO BADLY that I had to break and change. At any cost.
Any cost.....

Rules and laws do NOT change the heart.
Prison or even execution cannot stop evil.
We each and everyone must live thru it until we're done with it.
Until we figure out that it is a dead end.
Screaming preachers and jihadists and religious freaks standing on the side of the road with signs.... WILL not, and CAN not ever ever ever change that.....
Being nauseatingly positive, knowing "The Secret", believing in the Law of Attraction, never saying "bad" or "negative" things, positive affirmations..... NONE of this can take away your process!!!

Until you are AUTHENTIC.... You are not done.
I don't need a book, a preacher, a priest, an officer, a teacher to tell me right from wrong..... who I am.... who I want to be......

I know for myself.
I have been the bane of my existence....
I am finishing the game...

This GREAT AWAKENING that is supposedly going on.... I laugh out loud!!!
Well, I guess everyone starts somewhere right?
We are "awakening" on many different levels obviously!

So be it!
It is good!







No comments:

Post a Comment