The Sage

The Truth is not out there.... The Truth is inside. It's never been anywhere else. FIND IT! Be Free!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Connection

I can see myself more clearly by looking at you.

The words I say to you aren't to correct you or school you or scold you or condemn or judge you....


I say what I say because I see you, I recognize your struggle, your situation. I feel you.


I've been there! Or I am there, or I'm headed there. Your life IS relative to mine, that's why we are in each others path at this moment.


What I say to you I'm saying to myself.


What I see in you I may notice in myself.


Helping you helps me! Seeing your actions and reactions helps ME.






This is the "brotherhood of man". This is The One. This is unity. This is "we are all connected" in action. This is it, this is what it looks like!


This is how we do it.


I see myself in you. Thru you. You are my reflection and I am yours.


Don't judge - Notice. Observe. Pay attention.


Don't criticize - Relate. Feel.


Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.


Everytime you call somebody stupid, just remember you're looking in the mirror. Your environment reflects back your own energy. What's stupid about that person? Why do you consider it stupid? What about that "stupid person" bothers you?


What does somebody else see as stupid about you? Really! Would you dare to ask the people closest to you, people who would know, what they think is "stupid" about you? Do you think they would tell you the truth?


If you put yourself in the other persons shoes and look out from their perspective, you may see why they act the way they do. If you understand others perspectives, maybe you would be more forgiving.


How stupid must you sometimes seem to other people?


How justified do you feel in doing what you're doing, the way you're doing it?


If you knew it was stupid, would you still do it?


Why?






Everytime I open my mouth about another person I should here my voice speaking to myself as well. If I think it doesn't apply to me..... Then I really am stupid.


Ignorance is simply not knowing, not being aware. (No officer I did not see that they had posted a new speed limit sign for this road. Now I know.)


Stupidity is knowing, and doing it wrong anyway. (Yes officer I have been drinking all evening but its ok, I drive better when I've had a few cocktails!)






Have you ever been ignorant of anything? When you find out it enlightens and sometimes humbles you.


Have you ever been stupid? When you find out, (get caught), you get straight up defensive!


And how many times today have you or will you judge, criticize or condemn someone else for being


Just Like You ?






I can see myself more clearly by looking at you.


If I choose to.


Now you know...!

No comments:

Post a Comment